Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bright 321

Hey, the Bright 321 starts tomorrow! This comp costs $220 AUD, that's only $170 US and it is eight days long.

But wait, there's more, there's prize money! $3000 for first, $2000 for second, and $1000 for third. What a deal, huh? Who cares if there are no retrieves, because it is easy to hitch around here.

Today the flying in Bright made everyone happy, even me. Base was at 2500 meters, I flew around without a care in the world, luckily I didn't have the waypoints loaded in my GPS and so I didn't do the practice task that everyone was feverishly trying to do. I had a low save near Apex and climbed back to Base. I ended the day by landing in my front yard.

I never got close enough to take a picture of anyone, so I had to take a picture of myself. Tape on the nose and all.

Stay tuned, I should get a post out each day after the comp.

Hasta Pronto!

Brett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home