Saturday, March 17, 2007

Last Flight in OZ

I can't believe it, but today was my last flight in Oz, tomorrow we drive to Melbourne and Tuesday I fly back home.

Speaking of back home, apparently the snow was really light this winter because our big XC site, Pine Mt., is being flown early this year, a pilot got to 3000 meters ASL a few days ago... Maybe I can get some airtime with the home boys soon.

It seems March is a good time for consistent flying here in Bright, lots of wings in the sky today, I had 2 hours today and 2 hours yesterday. March is much cooler than summer, it's really nice here now.

I am going to miss this place, the flying community is pretty spectacular and everyone gets along, I made lots of new friends and I hope to be back in Oz next season.

Ciao!

Brett

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooroo (ciao in strine) from JJ's mum...JJ in Manilla, NSW..that is...just in case there are two of him...lol

I and my friends, all of a certain age, have enjoyed your blog of paragliding flying and especially verbal and photographic insights while in this country..

Many thanks...look forward to the book of your adventures one day...

You mean you haven't thought of that?...you should

safe journey wherever else you go..

Elaine Bastion from Down Under in Queensland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home