Sunday, June 14, 2009

The clouds are White in Oz too...

Hey! This wing has a built in cloud magnet! You don't even need to steer! (Note the free swinging brake toggles...)

Seriously, I'm selling this wing for $350, it's a Boom Sport size M, and I bought it from the super famous Will Gadd! So you can impress all your friends by telling them it used to be his wing....

This wing is really easy to fly, very comfortable and I love it, but it's time for me to get on a competition glider and go faster, I keep getting left behind... Superb coast wing, or inland boomer rider....

The wing is in Portland, Oregon. Email me at cloudbase [at] gmail [dot] com if you are interested...

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Fly (ing) Fisher said...

Too funny Brett. Didn't know you were such a used car salesman. I guess that trip on Craig's wing got you over the line (and no doubt many more since). Envious to think of you flying NH at the moment.

Cheers

Alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home