Thursday, November 23, 2006

How Ya Going?

Australian to Yank translator:

Australian's Say: "How ya going?"

Translated for Yanks: "How ya doing?"

When I first heard someone say "How ya going?", I was wondering when we were leaving...

Flight Report:

Yesterday we flew for an hour, the wind cut the day short. Today I flew for over 3 hours, and Heike flew for 4 hours. We heavily modified Mystic Route 1, chopped off the upwind turnpoint and tacked a few turnpoints on the end and landed when we were tired. The air was a little rough, but you could definitely go places without getting low very often. I had a 7 m/s climb under a totally blue sky, topping out at 2045m.

Lots of pilots showed up today, some really nice acro moves over Mystic.

For my mates stuck in the rain back in Portland, you can see the track here, and on that page click on "google earth" if you want it in 3D.

Beepin' our way to Base..

counter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home